The Back2Work Group Australia & UK evolved from a small Australian company called Back2Work founded by clinical psychologist Dr Kylie Henderson in 2013. Dr Henderson has an extensive background in rehabilitation psychology, a Doctorate of Clinical Psychology, is an Adjunct Research Fellow of the University of Southern Queensland and a subscriber to the British Psychological Society.
Dr Henderson saw the need for the development of an allied health organisation that delivered integrated, work-first focussed health services. Back2Work quickly established a reputation for highly effective, innovative, evidence-based allied health services that support job seekers back to work in a timely manner. Today, Back2Work is Australia’s leading provider of psychological, physical and medical health care services for job seekers, Employment Service Providers and Disability Employment Services providers.
Back2Work has grown into the Back2Work Group, which is made up of Aim2Work, Back2Work, Care2, MeandWork and Assessment2. As at 2018, the Back2Work Group operates across more than 300 Australian sites, employs 150 professionals and has taken our unique approach to the United Kingdom by launching Aim2Work.
What does Aim2Work do?Aim2Work’s goal is to change lives through more positive employment and health. We believe everyone is capable of engaging in meaningful employment regardless of whether they are living with a psychological or physical health condition. Our core values are at the heart of our company and we seek to promote them through all our endeavours. Our seven values foster respect, empathy, quality, professionalism, achievement of outcomes, innovation and responsiveness.
We take pride in delivering a wide range of work-focussed, evidence-based services all which make a positive and meaningful impact on people’s lives.
Aim2Work’s services include:
- Education and Engagement:
- Consulting, training and skill support to Employment Service Providers and their staff to embed the health benefits of work, to improve placement and retention of job seekers into suitable employment
- Employment focused, allied health specialists deliver tailored, work-focussed, evidence-based assessments and interventions for job seekers to address their psychological, medical and vocational barriers, including specialised programs for; Families, Youth and Mature aged clients, in order to obtain and retain suitable employment
- Complex Assessment Services:
- Psychological and Physical Functional Capability assessments