London Borough of Tower Hamlets WorkPath
WorkPath is a unique employment service for all Tower Hamlets residents, providing support for people at all levels of work, skill or experience.
WorkPath provides employment support for people who live in Tower Hamlets, tailored to their needs, whether they need basic skills or advanced training; access to work experience, apprenticeships or graduate schemes; CV help, interview preparation and more.
WorkPath also helps people who are already working, supporting them to make a fresh start in a new career direction, or progress higher in their chosen area of work, giving them the right mentoring, support and helping hand that they need, so they can move forward on their path to employment and realise their full potential.
WorkPath have a specialist team of professional advisors with years of experience and can help with overcoming different types of issues, including:
- lack of motivation or confidence
- lack of relevant qualifications or training
- long-term unemployment
- childcare issues;
- physical health, mental health or disability issues
- little or no work experience
- language skills
- basic skills, including literacy, numeracy and ICT
- coping as a single parent
- debts, arrear or issues with managing your money
- Drug dependencies or addictions
- Lack of contacts, networks or just knowing where to start
WorkPath provide a ‘one stop shop’ experience, giving people a much simpler and easier route to accessing the relevant programmes and opportunities that are right for them and their goals.
This also includes many other advice and support services related to housing, health and other areas of life, helping them to ensure they can get the best start on their employment journey.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org