Register Now for the VRA Study Day – Huge Discounts Apply!
The VRA Study Day takes place on 20th June 2018 in London and promises to be a great opportunity to join colleagues from the world of Vocational Rehabilitation.
Due to the overwhelming generosity of the VRA’s Study Day Sponsors, REMPLOY & DWF SOLICITORS the VRA are delighted to be able to discount the booking fee by a massive 50%, and what’s more, VRA are kindly offering the same discounted VRA Member rate of just £35 to all IEP members!
The programme is jam packed with information to maximise your practice through use of government policy and initiatives, an evidenced based employment service that has gone viral in U.K. with huge expansion of services in next few years, practical overview of implications on GDPR after May 25th, best practice in mental health support and a whole lot more.
- Justin Varney – Public Health England
- Diana Kloss – Barrister and Honorary President of the Council for Work and Health
- Dr Rob Hampton – Freelance GP, Occupational Physician and Public Health Champion for Work as a Health outcome
- Zoe Morris – NHS Benchmarking
- Adam Swersky – Social Finance
- Lynne Miller – Central North West London Trust, IPS Centre of Excellence
- Claire Hodgkins – National MHSS Operations Manager, Remploy
VRA strive to keep costs for attendance down and due to recent developments, are fortunate to be able to pass along savings to you and your colleagues to our study day in June.
The revised rates are:
Full time students FREE
Please help us to get the word out about this marvellous opportunity by sharing with your friends and networks where vocational rehabilitation is of interest. Please do feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
You can reserve your place here .