IEP Corporate Affiliate Partners, wear your badge with pride!
Following an intensive programme of activity, in line with the IEP’s Vision, we are delighted to announce that we now have the support and backing of an incredible 33 organisations who have joined and maintained the IEP as Corporate Affiliate Partners, which is more than at any time in our history. You can see our Corporate Affiliate list here
Organisations large and small have joined the IEP for many different reasons. Some are interested in the affiliation with a recognised and trusted brand, a lot are interested in the workforce development opportunities and the ability to record CPD, others are purely interested in the marketing and growth opportunities we provide by getting people together, others have CSR at the heart of why they get involved, some see benefit in being aligned to specific projects and others want to be at the forefront of the development of the profession and standards as a whole for the benefit of all.
Whatever the reason for joining, all of the organisations share a common aim to support our vital work, to develop great services for customers through those professionals that support them.
The benefits of being a Corporate Affiliate Partner are now very clear with our offering to this ever-growing group of ‘likeminded’ people being central to their workforce development plans, their internal communication strategies and providing an opportunity to market their services to a wider audience.
Corporate Affiliate Partners receive a range of benefits including:
- Invitations to 6 Corporate Affiliate Partner meetings per year
- 4 (editorial type) news stories in Employability Professional plus a Corporate Affiliate Partner launch article
- Access to project based delivery like our public / private / third sector pilot in the North West, the Trailblazer, or IEP based activity for Estonia and / or Saudi Arabia
- The use of the IEP Corporate Affiliate Partner branding badge on promotional material and media channels and the opportunity to promote and highlight services through the IEP website
- Discounts for conferences and other events But the most important thing that the IEP offers is the ability to be involved in the conversation, being at the heart of industry and those sector developments and being in the room with potential customers on a regular basis, becoming a trusted member of a unique ‘club’ focussed on those people that actually deliver services.
Our current Corporate Affiliate Partners are:
· APM UK
· Bootstrap Enterprises
· Carley Consult
· Kennedy Scott
· Learning into Employment Academy (LiEA)
· London Borough of Tower Hamlets ‘Work Path’
· Maximus People Services
· Papworth Trust
· Parkhouse Bell
· Red Cape Partners
· Rehab Jobfit
· Royal British Legion Industries (RBLI)
· S. Knights Recruitment
· Shaw Trust
· The Salvation Army Employment Plus
· Tomorrows People
· Volition at Manchester Cathedral
· WISE Ability
· Working Chance
· Working Links
Our Strategic Partners include:
· Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP)
· Employment Related Services Association (ERSA)
· Give Us a Chance Consortium (GUAC)
· Learning and Work Institute (L&WI)
· Vocational Rehabilitation Association (VRA)
· Careers England
· Council for Work and Health
We expect that all Corporate Affiliate Partners will want to use our new badge on websites, promotional material, learning materials and other media messaging. The IEP is more than happy for this to happen and only asks that through this it is referenced as a partner. Have fun with this and by all means ‘paint the town blue!’
For a full list of the benefits Corporate Affiliate Partners receive from the IEP please see here or please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.