Please Give Us Your Views on the Employability Trailblazer
The IEP would like to get your views on the Employability Trailblazer Employer Group's (ETEG’s) progress to date and to test some of the Key Decisions that have been made so far.
As you will be aware, this is a very important time for our profession and as such we need to think more innovatively about how we go about what we do. The ’employability sector’ is changing; it will become more integrated and, as such, those working within it will require knowledge, understanding and the ability to broker successful partnership relationships for the benefit of the customer.
It will also become more diverse in the range of organisations and sectors responsible for delivering employment support services to customers, this I am sure you will agree, adds a level of complexity in line with the change in customers. We will need to develop our people to prepare them for the challenges ahead.
They will need to be:
- Highly skilled, energetic, creative and knowledgeable with a strong focus on professional development
- Empathetic, patient and understanding; less traditionally ‘target-driven’ and more ‘customer-focused’
- Agile and resourceful and able to promote a positive mind-set
- Able to work within an integrated service environment to provide joined up support for customers
- Able to manage a range of relationships, be a leader of local systems and speak with credibility and authority
- Able to engage, establish and build trusted relationships with customers to support them through their journey
- Understanding of individual health issues and complex needs and the knowledge to know where and when to refer for help - Connected
Please find below a link to a short survey (it should only take 2 minutes to complete) where we want your views, and ask that you take the option to continue your support and input to this important piece of work in subsequent surveys.
Lastly we request that you forward this survey onto as many people in your network as you can, so we can obtain the widest range of views possible.
Please get in touch if you want to get involved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org