Benefits of Corporate Affiliation
Corporate Affiliates support the IEP and show a commitment to championing employability as a recognised profession. Affiliation allows your organisation to compete in a changing landscape and determine the direction of your professional body.
IEP Support for Affiliates
- Corporate Affiliate Meetings: Corporate Affiliates are invited to six roundtable meetings a year to share best practice and hear guest speakers from the DWP, qualification organisations and sector specialists. They are also heavily involved in sector-wide initiatives such as the Employability Apprenticeship Trailblazer.
- Supply Chain Project: Corporate Affiliates have a group dedicated to Building Better Supply Chains that includes providers such as Seetec, Serco, Pluss and others. Employees of supply chain partners receive discounted IEP membership.
- CPD Programme: Staff at Corporate Affiliates can access the IEP’s training programmes in readable format. For instance, the IEP Induction Pack, which focuses on where organisations may need additional support such as in Lone Working practices.
- Membership Discounts: Staff at Corporate Affiliates receive a discount on IEP Membership from £52 to only £35 a year. This is further discounted when organisations pay at £32 each.
- Corporate Discounts: Corporate Affiliates are entitled to free or discounted training, events, and receive significant discounts (up to 60%) on the IEP Jobs Board.
- Publicity: IEP provides Corporate Affiliates with a Certificate for display, and recognition on myiep.uk, the Wikipedia Page and all social media platforms. They gain a voice amongst corporate partners, assessing bodies such as Merlin and government departments. Corporate Affiliates can publish a quarterly story in IEP’s weekly E-Bulletin (EP) each year.
- Networking Events: The IEP supports all of its Corporate Affiliates to run a networking event annually, providing support and publicity through the IEP’s expansive partnership network of organisations, the Executive team and the IEP’s Fellows.
- Training Support and Development: The IEP provides extensive and targeted support for Learning and Development and HR managers in Corporate Affiliates to tackle key challenges by supporting the development of their training programmes, in addition to providing training materials. Targeted business development support is also available.
Support for your Staff
All Staff at a Corporate Affiliate organisation receive the IEPinfo package:
- Employability Professional (EP): a weekly e-bulletin about best practice, written by the employability sector for the employability sector, that is relevant and practical.
- Access to the IEP Knowledge Bank: a growing, searchable, database of guides, best practice and new ideas from the sector.
For more information on becoming a Corporate Affiliate please email firstname.lastname@example.org